You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers ● Improperly operated devices ● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated) ● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase) ● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number for a purchase made through WEBSUN.
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized WEBSUN' Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through WEBSUN, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized WEBSUN Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.